Please find all open positions listed below:
We are looking for a full-time, organized, self-motivated and client service-oriented Office Manager to join our team.
- Assist with scheduling for Attorneys and Paralegals.
- Manage intake process for new clients, including initial screening calls.
- Manage and maintain supplies for the office.
- Assist with preparation and technological support for webinars and client education events.
- Work with COO to ensure maintenance of office equipment.
- Track and manage office workflow, ensuring the team stays on track with client commitments.
- Manage travel schedule and reservations for Attorneys as needed.
- Answer phones and handle calls with a positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and professionalism, as needed (when Receptionist is unavailable).
- Support the firm’s leadership team as needed with other tasks and projects.
- Protect attorney’s and team’s time from unsolicited and unscheduled phone calls and visits.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an Office Manager, or comparable role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- A strong desire to help people
- Team player
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer