Family Estate Planning Law Group
In light of recent concerns, if you’re wondering about the state of your current estate plan or thinking about creating, updating, or enhancing your estate planning, please register for one of our 30-minute complimentary phone or video conference meetings for your Estate Planning Assessment.
Please sign up today by using the link below to schedule a meeting or by emailing [email protected]. Don’t miss this special opportunity to protect yourself and your family.
We’ve been handling the community’s estate planning needs for over 30 years, and use cloud-based technology for our systems, making virtual planning simple and smooth through our office.
When was the last time you reviewed your plan or heard from your estate planning attorney?
All the families that we serve are part of our unique Client Care Program. This means after they create their plan we continue to update it with them by tracking changes in the law, their families, and their assets. We have ongoing communication with them on a flat price basis. During unsettling times like these, our clients take care of their families by using us as a guide and counselor as we are on call to serve their needs, address their fears and concerns, and take action in real-time to help them ensure their families are cared for. All without any hourly billing.
Your Estate Planning Assessment will be conducted by one of our experienced attorneys and can be done from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Space is limited by our availability, so please don’t wait to sign up for your meeting.
What to expect during your Estate Planning Assessment:
- You will ask us your questions
- We will review the status of your current estate plan and asset alignment
- We will discuss your estate planning objectives
If after your assessment it appears you need to create, update, or enhance your estate plan, we will also briefly explain our comprehensive estate planning process and our unique ongoing Client Care Program as well as your planning options.
At the end of the Estate Planning Assessment, we only ask that you let us know if you want to proceed or you’re not interested. It’s as simple as that.
If you would like to proceed, one of our team will schedule an Estate Planning Design Meeting with you (also conducted virtually) to discuss and create a customized estate plan, tailored to your objectives and unique situation. We will discuss your family situation, your wishes for healthcare decisions, how you want your assets to pass, and any specific concerns you want to address. We will also explain our ongoing client care program and how this helps you plan for the unexpected and gain peace of mind that you are taking care of your family.
As part of this we can discuss:
- How critical asset ownership is to ensure your estate plan actually works
- The difference between wills and trusts and how to avoid Probate in MA (and most importantly how to make things simple for your family and reduce the burden on them in the event of your death or disability)
- How to ensure that you and your family will have access to your bank accounts, investment account, and other assets
- Protecting your home and other assets from nursing home costs
- Health care directives and what you need to do to ensure they will work
- How to make sure you have access to your IRA in unexpected situations using our “preapproved Power of Attorney process”
- How the SECURE Act affects your IRA and estate planning
- Other concerns you may have including business succession planning, advanced tax planning, and special needs planning